This week’s Smashwords coupon is for “Riding the Devil”:
With his town running from one strange frontier to another as they elude their alien abductors, Aaron Walker is forced to risk all to save the town and fulfill his destiny.
“Riding The Devil” is a science fiction / fantasy story with a western steampunk flavor, based loosely on a dream (and oddly, not my own.) Use coupon code KD74Q to get 67% off the cover price at Smashwords (that’s only 99-cents – such a deal!) – it’s good until March 26th. Here’s the link:
“Riding the Devil” is also available in my second collection, aptly titled: More Things I Could Get OUT OF MY MIND.
My next story up for ePublications will be “Burial Details”, in which a farmer scraping by after the Sahrian invasion buries his most precious treasures to hide them from the aliens’ “salvation”. Publication is scheduled for April 8th, but the preorder campaign will begin shortly.
AND YES, The preorder campaign has ended for “The Pipes”:
Sometimes it’s the little things… An unexpected extraterrestrial visitation has an adverse effect on a Texas farmer’s well. Think twice before you drink the water – there’s something in the pipes.
Whatever was in there, it’s now LIVE online in all the usual places, including (but not limited to):
If you’re looking for my 6th “Out Of My Mind” collection (And Yet Still Even More Things I Could Get OUT OF MY MIND), it’s only available on Kindle Select through Amazon. If you are a subscriber to Kindle Unlimited or the Kindle Owner’s Lending Library (KOLL), you can read the collection (or any of the 6 individual stories within) FOR FREE, but otherwise, you can still buy it on Amazon. The U.S. link for the collection is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0171YYSNC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
Contains the stories “The Red Barrens”, Dempsey’s Debut”, “Look Both Ways”, “The Final Ending?”, “Close Enough”, and “The Wolves Will Come”, which are also available individually (but ONLY at Amazon.)
**This may come off Kindle Unlimited at the end of the month, so you subscribers keep that in mind if you want it for FREE. Just saying…
William Mangieri’s writing, including his latest ePub “The Pipes”, can be found in many places, including:
- His Amazon Author page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B008O8CBDY
- Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/william-mangieri?store=book&keyword=william+mangieri
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NoTimeToThink
- Createspace (if you prefer physical books): https://www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=william+mangieri&sitesearch_type=STORE
To CONNECT WITH HIM (and LIKE and FOLLOW), go to
- His site on WordPress:https://williammangieri.wordpress.com
- “William Mangieri’s Writing Page” on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/NoTimeToThink
- His Goodreads author page:http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6893616.William_Mangieri
- Or on twitter: @WilliaMangieri