This week’s Smashwords coupon is for “Sasqwhat?”:
It’s bad enough that people treated Ben like a freak – now he’s seen something bigger and hairier than he is hiding in the Arkansas woods, and he needs to find it to prove that he’s no crazier than anyone else.
Sometimes you don’t know what you’re made of until it’s staring you in the face…
This novelette is a science fiction / fantasy story with someone (or is it something?) coming of age. The story came to me as I noticed that the roots of my hair were so dark, someone must be dying my hair silver while I’m sleeping. See if you can find the connection in “Sasqwhat?”
Use coupon code VD49Q to get 72% off the cover price at Smashwords (that’s only 99-cents – such a deal!) – it’s good until April 2nd. Here’s the link:
“Sasqwhat?” is also available in my second collection, aptly titled: More Things I Could Get OUT OF MY MIND.
The preorder campaign continues for “Burial Details”:
Be sure to bury your charges deep.
An old farmer, scraping by after the Sahrian invasion, buries his most precious treasures to hide them from the aliens’ “salvation”.
Release date is April 8th, but you can preorder now at a REDUCED PROMOTIONAL PRICE at all the usual places, including (but not limited to):
The preorder campaign has ended for “The Pipes”:
Sometimes it’s the little things… An unexpected extraterrestrial visitation has an adverse effect on a Texas farmer’s well. Think twice before you drink the water – there’s something in the pipes.
Whatever was in there, it’s now LIVE online in all the usual places, including (but not limited to):
If you’re looking for my 6th “Out Of My Mind” collection (And Yet Still Even More Things I Could Get OUT OF MY MIND), it’s only available on Kindle Select through Amazon. If you are a subscriber to Kindle Unlimited or the Kindle Owner’s Lending Library (KOLL), you can read the collection (or any of the 6 individual stories within) FOR FREE, but otherwise, you can still buy it on Amazon. The U.S. link for the collection is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0171YYSNC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
Contains the stories “The Red Barrens”, Dempsey’s Debut”, “Look Both Ways”, “The Final Ending?”, “Close Enough”, and “The Wolves Will Come”, which are also available individually (but ONLY at Amazon.)
**This WILL come off Kindle Unlimited at the end of the month, so you subscribers keep that in mind if you want it for FREE. Just saying…
William Mangieri’s writing, including his latest ePub “The Pipes”, can be found in many places, including:
- His Amazon Author page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B008O8CBDY
- Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/william-mangieri?store=book&keyword=william+mangieri
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NoTimeToThink
- Createspace (if you prefer physical books): https://www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=william+mangieri&sitesearch_type=STORE
To CONNECT WITH HIM (and LIKE and FOLLOW), go to
- His site on WordPress:https://williammangieri.wordpress.com
- “William Mangieri’s Writing Page” on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/NoTimeToThink
- His Goodreads author page:http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6893616.William_Mangieri
- Or on twitter: @WilliaMangieri