This week’s Smashwords coupon is for “Nipped in the Butt”:
More intrigue as a familiar hallucinogen finds its way into Ramses society. Are their long-time adversaries behind it? Time for Major Tom to save the Empire again…
This is the second of my stories about Herc Tom, Champion of the Empire. I’m not really a cat person – I like them well enough – and I never intended this to turn into a series, but after I wrote “Purr Mission” (my Writer’s of the Future Honorable Mention), the characters and the universe just sort of stuck in my head, so I had to put them somewhere.
Use coupon code JG25F to get 72% off the cover price at Smashwords (that’s only 99-cents – such a deal!) – it’s good until May 14th. Here’s the link:
“Nipped in the Butt” is also available in my Herc Tom collection – Cats of War I.
The preorder campaign for “Solid People” is over, and the story is now released for sale:
The afterlife is what you make of it. A run-in with Mr. Topp’s flatbed strands Sarah and her mother in Newbury. Despite her mother’s warnings about becoming attached to things, Sarah decides to spend her time with some Solid People.
The story is available at all sorts of online retailers, but here are a couple of the major links just to make it easy:
William Mangieri’s writing, including his latest ePub “Burial Details”, can be found in many places, including:
- His Amazon Author page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B008O8CBDY
- Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/william-mangieri?store=book&keyword=william+mangieri
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NoTimeToThink
- Createspace (if you prefer physical books): https://www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=william+mangieri&sitesearch_type=STORE
To CONNECT WITH HIM (and LIKE and FOLLOW), go to
- His site on WordPress:https://williammangieri.wordpress.com
- “William Mangieri’s Writing Page” on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/NoTimeToThink
- His Goodreads author page:http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6893616.William_Mangieri
- Or on twitter: @WilliaMangieri