This week’s Smashwords coupon is for “The Re-Entanglement of Grant Decker”:
Are we simply the sum of the choices we’ve made?
Grant can’t keep his reality in focus. His daughter thinks he’s having senior moments, but he knows that’s not it – those voices he’s hearing just don’t care how embarrassing they make things. He’s never been one to talk to himself, but maybe it’s time. How else will he know if his life is coming apart or coming together?
What does it add up to?
This started out with me (as often happens) worrying about my poor memory, and whether I might eventually suffer from out-and-out dementia. Then I wondered – what if an aging person’s confusion might be because they’re experiencing multiple timelines (if your life flashes before your eyes when you die, what if all your possible lives did it?)
Use coupon code HQ93G to get 67% off the cover price at Smashwords (that’s only 99-cents – such a deal!) – it’s good until June 25th. Here’s the link:
“The Re-Entanglement of Grant Decker” is also available in the collection – Yet Still Even More Things I Could Get Out of My Mind.
My next publication is due out July 1st. Still have to decide on which story, format the text and create a cover. I’m running out of runway…
William Mangieri’s writing, including his latest publication ( More, And Yet Still Even More Things I Could Get OUT OF MY MIND ) can be found in many places, including:
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NoTimeToThink
- His Amazon Author page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B008O8CBDY
- Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/william-mangieri?store=book&keyword=william+mangieri
- Createspace (if you prefer physical books): https://www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=william+mangieri&sitesearch_type=STORE
To CONNECT WITH HIM (and LIKE and FOLLOW, PLEASE), go to
- His site on WordPress:https://williammangieri.wordpress.com
- “William Mangieri’s Writing Page” on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/NoTimeToThink
- His Goodreads author page:http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6893616.William_Mangieri
- Or on twitter: @WilliaMangieri