Up next for publication – “Obsolete”:
When we leave Earth, will we forget what it’s like to be human?
Mr. Omega, the last unmodified man, stands trial for unthinkingly preserving his own life over that of a superior being.
“Obsolete” is a short, speculative fiction. I was wondering – as we FINALLY try to go into space, will our ability to alter ourselves become more cost effective than creating safety devices to protect us from the perils of space travel? And what will be the value of an ORIGINAL man?
The release date is July 29th, but you can preorder now at a REDUCED PROMOTIONAL PRICE at all the usual places, including (but not limited to):
William Mangieri’s writing, including his latest ePub “Mating Rituals”, can be found in many places, including:
• Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NoTimeToThink
• His Amazon Author page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B008O8CBDY
• Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/william-mangieri?store=book&keyword=william+mangieri
• Createspace (if you prefer physical books): https://www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=william+mangieri&sitesearch_type=STORE
To CONNECT WITH HIM (and LIKE and FOLLOW), go to
• His site on WordPress: https://williammangieri.wordpress.com
• “William Mangieri’s Writing Page” on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/NoTimeToThink
• His Goodreads author page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6893616.William_Mangieri
• Or on twitter: @WilliaMangieri