It’s time to switch my Smashwords coupon rotation from my individual stories to my collections (so if you keep up with the rotation each week, you can get all the collections REALLY CHEAP!) First up is Things I Could Get OUT OF MY MIND, which contains the following:
Talk about an identity crisis! Ed thought he had a good handle on who he was – but a family death, adoption, phone calls from the past, and time travel can really mess with your sense of self.
Sometimes it’s better to leave the past alone…
A man with a life-altering, gene-hacking virus must decide whether to accept his new existence, or try to regain his old identity. As often happens, we must wonder: what are we willing to give up to be cured?
“Through Her Eyes”
Jennie had a surprise planned for Pete, but Pete had one for her, too. Things aren’t always what they seem.
They say that we’re blinded by love, but sometimes it’s the only thing that can light the darkness.
“Business is Business”
In this fairytale taken from a different perspective, an honest craftsman enters into a business relationship, but soon finds himself ensnared in the machinations of a voluptuous gold-digger.
Then she has a child and declares it’s his. No, wait, it’s not quite the way it sounds; this is Rumpelstiltskin we’re talking about.
“A Dish Best Served”
A self-aggrandizing faux-French intergalactic food critic runs afoul of a prideful chef, and gets an unexpected lesson in alien cuisine, living, and manners. If you can’t say something nice…
It’s been 40 years since men last visited the moon. Since then it feels like we’ve abandoned manned space exploration. What if that’s not all we abandoned?
I’ve taken some liberties with the Apollo 17 transcripts, but this is fiction, right?
Use coupon code KY65W to get 80% off the cover price at Smashwords (that’s only a dollar – such a deal!) – it’s good until October 1st. Here’s the link:
This is the release weekend for “Killing Them Softly”:
In a strange series of coincidences, young women start dying in Barnstow. Detective Jimmy Delaney doesn’t believe in coincidences – and he’s doubly suspicious when his irresistible nemesis Diana hires him to solve the murders. But can he stop the killer before they strike again?
“Killing Them Softly” is a detective story with sci-fi elements, and the fifth in the Detective Jimmy Delaney series, and is available at all the usual places, including (but not limited to):
William Mangieri’s writing, including his latest publication “Obsolete”, can be found in many places, including:
• Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NoTimeToThink
• His Amazon Author page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B008O8CBDY
• Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/william-mangieri?store=book&keyword=william+mangieri
• Createspace (if you prefer physical books): https://www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=william+mangieri&sitesearch_type=STORE
To CONNECT WITH HIM (and LIKE and FOLLOW), go to
• His site on WordPress: https://williammangieri.wordpress.com
• “William Mangieri’s Writing Page” on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/NoTimeToThink
• His Goodreads author page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6893616.William_Mangieri
• Or on twitter: @WilliaMangieri