(Heck – it’s almost over)
Aren’t the Holidays wonderful! So many things going on, I completely forgot to announce that this is the release weekend for collection #8 (let’s face it, it’s not just the Holidays; when will I get back on track?)
Some More, And Yet Still Even More Things I Could Get OUT OF MY MIND is now available online, and includes:
Sometimes it’s the little things… An unexpected extraterrestrial visitation has an adverse effect on a Texas farmer’s well. Think twice before you drink the water – there’s something in the pipes.
Sometimes the best laid plans don’t quite work out. With the Zavian Empire bearing down on Earth, The Chairman gives a final speech on the value of having a Plan B.
Omnius has relied on his Ultimate Awareness to dominate the city as well as any supervillain could, but an interview with a prospective sidekick casts doubt on both his own limits and his career path. How much does he really know?
It’s been so long… Manti has only one night left on Cuniculus before she returns to Cesilli – why not spice up a paid hit with a little romance?
When we leave Earth, will we forget what it’s like to be human? Mr. Omega, the last unmodified “man”, stands trial for unthinkingly preserving his own life over that of a superior being.
Aliens create Hell on Earth in a plan to put Humanity on the endangered list. Sending in the park rangers to stop them may not be the best option – unless it’s the only one. Sometimes the best laid plans can be derailed by the smallest of things.
The reduced promotional price of only 99-cents (such a deal) will stay in place for another day or two at the usual places, including:
Also, if you prefer actual paper books, the collection is also available through Createspace at: https://www.createspace.com/6752333
William Mangieri’s writing can be found in many places, including:
• Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NoTimeToThink
• Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/william-mangieri?store=book&keyword=william+mangieri
• Createspace (if you prefer physical books): https://www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=william+mangieri&sitesearch_type=STORE
To CONNECT WITH HIM (and LIKE and FOLLOW), go to
• His site on WordPress: https://williammangieri.wordpress.com
• “William Mangieri’s Writing Page” on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/NoTimeToThink
• His Goodreads author page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6893616.William_Mangieri
• Or on twitter: @WilliaMangieri