(Well, maybe NOT so surely…)
I DID manage to finish up “Cellfishness” (former working title “A Language of Their Own”) and sent it out to market (and heck – it even received its first rejection – sort of like when a ship is launched off with a broken champagne bottle – so festive.) I’m even a hundred or so words into “Victimless”, and if I push I might have it out the door before the end of the month. That will leave me only one shy of my short story goal for this year.
Still, these last couple of weeks of 2016 look to be more of a regroup and get set for 2017. I’ll engage in my usual, self-recriminating examination of where I fell short, and why, and what I obviously could have done about it. And after I’m done knocking myself around a bit, I’ll get up, brush myself off and think up what I’ll get done in the glorious New Year.
Life happens, and sometimes, you’ve just got to roll with it. Deal with what your dealt.
William Mangieri’s writing, including his latest publication Some More, And Yet Still Even More Things I Could Get OUT OF MY MIND , can be found in many places, including:
• Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NoTimeToThink
• Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/william-mangieri?store=book&keyword=william+mangieri
• Createspace (if you prefer physical books): https://www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=william+mangieri&sitesearch_type=STORE
To CONNECT WITH HIM (and LIKE and FOLLOW), go to
• His site on WordPress: https://williammangieri.wordpress.com
• “William Mangieri’s Writing Page” on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/NoTimeToThink
• His Goodreads author page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6893616.William_Mangieri
• Or on twitter: @WilliaMangieri