Continuing my commitment to publicize my progress (or lack of) weekly: Last week I just wrote on three days again, and only managed to add 1236 words, short of my 3,000-word weekly goal.
“Well, Bill, a lot of good publishing your results did – you still didn’t succeed.”
True, but I did try harder. I still only wrote on three days, but I did better on my 300 word per day mark, and that was because I knew I would be posting today and didn’t want to embarrass myself (better to improve than fall backwards.) I also mostly finished the rough draft of “Victimless” – it should be done and out the door this week.
The crux of my failure at this point is that I’m not sticking to my daily writing commitment. If I want to succeed at this, I have to prioritize my writing and MAKE opportunities to write, rather than letting other activities push my writing off my daily task list.
No excuses. Just saying…
William Mangieri’s writing, including his latest publication “The Collective Is All” can be found in many places, including:
• Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NoTimeToThink
• Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/william-mangieri?store=book&keyword=william+mangieri
• Createspace (if you prefer physical books): https://www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=william+mangieri&sitesearch_type=STORE
To CONNECT WITH HIM (and LIKE and FOLLOW), go to
• His site on WordPress: https://williammangieri.wordpress.com
• “William Mangieri’s Writing Page” on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/NoTimeToThink
• His Goodreads author page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6893616.William_Mangieri
• Or on twitter: @WilliaMangieri