The preorder campaign is over for Just Some More, And Yet Still Even More Things I Could Get Out of My Mind ; the collection includes the following short stories:
“The Collective is All” – At least that’s what Abbe’s been told, but events lead him to wonder if there might just be some intelligent life “out there.”
“Reflections” – What are we, really – the sum of our parts, or something less? How much control do we have over what we become?
“Some Kind of Luck” – Henry Jacob Dawes is a cab driver with an ear that keeps him out of trouble – until he has a run-in with someone with a different kind of luck.
“L-O-V-E Among the Stars” – A space traveler wakes too soon, and must leave the woman of his dreams to the ministrations of another, less-human caretaker.
“Burial Details” – An old farmer, scraping by after the Sahrian invasion, buries his most precious treasures to hide them from the aliens’ “salvation”.
“Immortal” – Riddled with a more than terminal disease, Commander Solitaire considers an extreme way to protect the Earth. There’s more than one way to be immortal.
“Solid People” – The afterlife is what you make of it. A run-in with Mr. Topp’s flatbed strands Sarah and her mother in Newbury. Despite her mother’s warnings, Sarah decides to spend her time with some Solid People (a mild, slightly romantic ghost story.)
“You Can’t Question the Dead” – A father gives some timely advice as he hopes to apprentice his son into his family’s business. Blood is thicker than water, but whose blood will it be?
Just Some More, And Yet Still Even More Things I Could Get Out of My Mind is September 22nd is now available NOW, and still at a REDUCED PROMOTIONAL RELEASE WEEKEND PRICE at various online sellers, including, but not limited to:
(AND, if you prefer to hold a book in your hand, the collection is also available on Createspace at: https://www.createspace.com/7550116 )
William Mangieri’s writing, including his previous publication “Baastards’ Revenge” (the fourth story of his Herc Tom series), can be found in many places, including:
• Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NoTimeToThink
• His Amazon Author page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B008O8CBDY
• Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/william-mangieri?store=book&keyword=william+mangieri
• Createspace (if you prefer physical books): https://www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=william+mangieri&sitesearch_type=STORE
To CONNECT WITH HIM (and LIKE and FOLLOW), go to
• His site on WordPress: https://williammangieri.wordpress.com
• “William Mangieri’s Writing Page” on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/NoTimeToThink
• His Goodreads author page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6893616.William_Mangieri
• Or on twitter: @WilliaMangieri