Over the last week we’ve experienced a replay of the Clinton campaign’s winning strategy. This time, Retreating Republican Senator Jeff Flake took to the floor and declared that he was taking his ball home because he could no longer abide President Trump – because he’s rude – an absolute boor. Bob Corker and others across the spectrum concurred. After all, no one in the previous administration ever said or did anything rude or uncalled for. Can’t we all just get along?
Rude is not a disqualifier for the office of President of the United States. It didn’t work during the election, and it doesn’t rise to the level of High Crimes and Misdemeanors (for impeachment), or Mental Impairment or Incompetence (for the 25th Amendment.) We are going to have President Trump for some time to come. Best get over it and help to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Unless, of course, you’d rather do the opposite.
Meanwhile, the “mainstream” media chose to dwell on all this talk about etiquette rather than reporting on multiple simmering Clinton / Obama scandals (Pay for Play in the sale of our uranium to Russia and the Obama DOJ cover-up, the burgeoning pile of lies that is the Iran Deal, the excusal and cover-up of Hillary’s violation of the Espionage Act, and the Clinton Campaign and Obama Administration’s involvement in creating the Russia/Trump Dossier and Collusion story out of whole cloth.) A WHOLE LOT of UNMASKING’s going on.
I seem to remember the former Occupier of the White House making claims about how scandal-free his administration was. That’s what happens when the DOJ, FBI, CIA, IRS, and the rest of the alphabet are weaponized and a COLLUDING MEDIA refuses to investigate (if no one reports a scandal in the woods, does that mean there wasn’t one?), and why this SWAMP is badly in need of a DRAINing.
“Imperial Purrogative” is slated to ePub next:
Champion of the Empire Hercules Tom is on the outs with Emperor Maxamillian and, Imperial Purrogative being what it is, has to deal with Rotter plots, traitors, assassins and other Imperial intrigues.
“Imperial Purrogative” is the fifth story in my Herc Tom, Champion of the Empire series. I hope to have the novelette available on preorder for a couple of weeks before its November 17th release.
William Mangieri’s writing – including his most recent ePublication “Stalking Rebecca” – can be found in many places, including:
• Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NoTimeToThink
• His Amazon Author page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B008O8CBDY
• Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/william-mangieri?store=book&keyword=william+mangieri
• Createspace (if you prefer physical books): https://www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=william+mangieri&sitesearch_type=STORE
To CONNECT WITH HIM (and LIKE and FOLLOW), go to
• His site on WordPress: https://williammangieri.wordpress.com
• “William Mangieri’s Writing Page” on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/NoTimeToThink
• His Goodreads author page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6893616.William_Mangieri
• Or on twitter: @WilliaMangieri