That’s what today is – there is no day on the calendar marked as the “Happy Holiday” (although I know a lot of people who could use some happy – but they’d have to actually WANT it, but they’ve spent the last year driving themselves through a state of despair. I don’t think they plan to be happy anytime soon.) It’s Christmas, and whether you believe in the true meaning of the season (the birth of our Savior), or just in the secular Santa Claus, Frosty and Rudolph (who am I to criticize – we Christians laid our feast on top of Pagan ones, and what goes around comes around), it still is the most wonderful time of the year.
There is a spirit of Christmas, and that’s what we as a country (U.S.A.) hold in common this time of year. It’s a big part of our culture – one of many traditions that bind us together as Americans – I hope we never lose that feeling – that identity, because you don’t know what you’ve got til it’s gone, and once it’s gone. And a feeling that took centuries to create doesn’t just exist without some maintenance.
Just saying… Merry Christmas to all!
It’s Christmas Day – what better time to sit by a roaring fire (or in a frozen meat-locker) and read “Sleep with the Snowmen” FOR FREE! Go out to Smashwords and use coupon code YC56N; get one for yourself and TELL YOUR FRIENDS, TOO!
Ask not for whom the bells jingle…
A petty criminal crosses the wrong fat man, and is offered the opportunity to change his path; or, he could just “Sleep with the Snowmen.”
Here’s the link on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/760508 (and after you read it, reviews and ratings would be appreciated – thanx!)
William Mangieri’s writing – including his previous ePublication “Imperial Purrogative” – can be found in many places, including:
• Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NoTimeToThink
• His Amazon Author page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B008O8CBDY
• Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/william-mangieri?store=book&keyword=william+mangieri
• Createspace (if you prefer physical books): https://www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=william+mangieri&sitesearch_type=STORE
To CONNECT WITH HIM (and LIKE and FOLLOW), go to
• His site on WordPress: https://williammangieri.wordpress.com
• “William Mangieri’s Writing Page” on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/NoTimeToThink
• His Goodreads author page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6893616.William_Mangieri
• Or on twitter: @WilliaMangieri